Project management and manufacturing of membrane filtration installations including complete control and regulation technology for the following applications:
- Fractioning and concentration of whey
- Casein standardisation / yielding of milk serum
- Sterilisation of milk and whey
- Production of quark and cream cheese
- Bacteriological stabilisation of brine
- Filtration of solutions from biotechnology
- Special applications in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
The following techniques are used for this:
- Micro filtration (MF)
- Ultra filtration (UF)
- Nano filtration (NF)
- Reverse osmosis (RO).
Various pilot installations are available to assist with the layout and optimisation of industrial installations as well as for trial purposes!
Combined, Fully-Automatic UF-/RO-RO Installation
for skimmed milk for the protein standardisation of dairy milk.
NF Installation with integrated RO Polisher
for the concentration and partial demineralisation of sour whey.
MF-Anlage mit Keramikmembranen
MF-Installation with ceramic membranes
Quam maximus molestie id sollicitudin eu bibendum pellentesque arcu nulla ut tortor gravida euismod nec urna tortor scelerisque nec diam orci nulla a nunc elementum.
Dolor hendrerit varius ut ut commodo maximus purus quis sollicitudin leo sollicitudin euismod aliquam varius tortor maximus phasellus nisi vel diam bibendum sollicitudin nunc eget.